Click this link to see specification at VWR.com https://sg.vwr.com/assetsvc/asset/en_SG/id/27356384/contents/27356384.pdf
pH (20°C) (tolerance ± 0.02) 9.98 --> 10.02
pH laboratory uncertainty ± 0.007 (k=1)
pH homogeneity uncertainty ± 0.003 (k=1)
pH stability uncertainty ± 0.023 (k=1)
pH expanded, combined uncertainty ± 0.05 (k=2; 95 %)
· Solutions prepared from AnalaR® NORMAPUR® grade analytical reagents
· True analytical value on the label to an accuracy of ±0,02 pH units (pH 1 - 11) (±0,05 for pH 12,00 buffer)
· Traceable to SRM from NIST
· Batch number and packing date for traceability
· Certificate of Analysis available from vwr.com
Certifications: Analysed by an independent accredited control laboratory ISO EN 17025.
VWR, part of Avantor, does not allow its customers to refer to its accreditation other than by the full reproduction of the certificates of analysis it has issued.